Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: Hidden Truths (Fan Animation) Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: Hidden Truths (Fan Animation)

Love it, bro! Man this is awesome. They just needed eyebrows lol. But I'm digging all of the fan animations

Yu-Gi-No Yu-Gi-No

Oh my God SpeedoSausage where have you been? I love you man. Thanks for this video, you just made my day. This is one of the best videos I've seen you produce thus far (if not THE best).

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix Animation Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix Animation

Brilliant sir, brilliant! This is the first time I've seen anyone render a Kingdom Hearts fan video in 3D with complete facial expressions (not the first 3D fan video, but the first to do it in the manner described). You also covered all the events in 1.5HD Remix AND added the proper matching music. Seriously, you did more than many other fan videos on the web right now. Good job!

YouTube Poop Soundboard YouTube Poop Soundboard

Yeah, Ive noticed

More and more, these phrases are being used. I recognize a couple of them from Crazy Stickfigure Randomness. Yo you wouldn't mind sending me a few of these sounds, right? I could use them for a video or two.

Dearly Beloved Once More Dearly Beloved Once More

I don't believe it... you... you did it. I always believed music could never be truly replicated by a different artist than the author-- in this case, the composition of Yoko Shimomura. But somehow you were able to reignite my imagination of Kingdom Hearts.

The magic, the mystery, the power that just draws you in from that piano... From hearing it I'm so excited and happy-- I'm just waiting for the adventure to begin once again. I'm ready... to dream again.

Are you real?

Let me present to you a true 5/5 score. (PS. The drum was a nice touch, it made it epic)

Dark Night Dark Night

Wow bro. This is pretty good. Words escape me...

mermaidman and barnacleboy mermaidman and barnacleboy

This is probably the way Spongebob and Patrick see them in their current age lol. Nice work bro

Goku Goku

He was the most kickass

I only watched Dragon Ball Z to see Goku fight, not the others (... well, maybe Vegeta and Piccolo too).
Dude you are rediculously talented. Great job!!